4.26.2012

Say Hi Translate: A Great Tool for Professional Communication

As a speech therapist working in a diverse area of Washington, I work closely with families who speak a variety of native languages. Having interpreters to assist in communication with these families is key,and I am so thankful that my amazing workplace assures that these services are just a phone call away. But, as with anything in life, there are times when there are kinks and things do not work out as planned. I have often found myself in situations where I needed to communicate simple information to a family but struggled with how. It is so cool to see translation Apps hit the iPad market and when I read this review, I knew I had to try it out!

Check Out Say Hi Translate

Have you used a translation app in your practice?

No comments:

Post a Comment